Pizza night is always fun, especially when dessert pizza is involved!! I'm not saying you can only make this on pizza night... in fact, you could even eat it for breakfast! (I guess if you have a sweet tooth?!) Anyways... I got this recipe when I was in my middle school cooking class, so I have no idea where ti came from! It is good though!
Fruit Pizza
1 package Pillsbury sugar cookie dough (or homemade)
1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese
1/4 cup sugar
Assorted fruit (Blueberries, blackberries, strawberries, kiwi, grapes)
Glaze:
1 cup orange juice
2 Tbs sugar
2 Tbs cornstarch
Preheat oven to 350* F. Spread dough in a greased pizza pan (or cookie sheet) and bake for 12 minutes, or until light brown. Remove from the oven and let cool on pan.
In a bowl, mix the cream cheese and the sugar with a mixer. Spread over the cooled cookie-pizza crust. Arrange all of the fruit slices and pieces on top of the cream cheese mixture. Make it in your own pattern or design, be creative :).

In a saucepan, combine the glaze ingredients and boil until thickened. Carefully spread the glaze over the entire fruit pizza.
Keep refrigerated until you are ready to serve. Slice just like a pizza! Enjoy!
*Makes about 8-12 slices


No comments:
Post a Comment