Pages

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Peanut Butter Eggs


This is a little twist on the Buckeye Ball recipe! I wanted to make a little easter candy, and I thought this would be a good one to use!

Peanut Butter Eggs

2 cups creamy peanut butter
1 tsp vanilla
2 cups powdered sugar

Melting chocolate (for the eggs I used Wilton Chocolate Melts--about one bag, or a little more total)

Mix first three ingredients in a bowl. After I got everything incorporated I had to use my hands to make it nice and smooth! The dough should be nice and stiff. You can add a little more powder sugar if you need, but I just set my mixture in the refrigerator for a little bit to harden it up again.

Shape the dough into little eggs (or whatever shape you would like), and then place in freezer to harden while the chocolate melts.

Melt chocolate in microwave. Let cool slightly and then cover eggs!



No comments: